This page only concerns short stay, Schengen Visa.
Should you wish to consult information on long stay, D Visa (for establishment in Belgium), please consult the French version of this website.
Following the implementation of the Schengen Community Code on Visas, the handling fee for each type of visa will be as follows:
- Type A et C visa : 80 €
- Type A et C for children between 6 and 12 years old : 40 €
- Type A et C visa for children under 6 years old : 0 €
Note: following agreements with certain countries, discounts are made for certain nationalities (e.g. Russia, Ukraine,…) whose nationals will only pay 35 € for a type A or C visa
A = Airport transit Visa
C = Visa for one or more stays not exceeding 90 days
The free handling fee will be applied to:
- Family members of an EU national. This concerns the spouse, children up to the age of 21 and dependent parents of an EU national or the European Economic Area. The family link must be established by an original civil status record (birth certificate, marriage certificate) and proof that the European country recognizes this link in its law (e.g. French marriage certificate, etc.);
- Diplomatic or service passport holders.
- Pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for study or educational purposes;
- Researchers, as defined in Article 3(2) of Directive (EU) 2016/801 of the European Parliament and of the Council, travelling for the purposes of scientific research or participating in a scientific seminar or conference - Directive (EU) 2016/801 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 May 2016 on the conditions of entry and residence of third-country nationals for the purposes of research, studies, training, voluntary work and student exchange programs or educational and au pair projects (OJ L 132, 21. 5.2016, p. 21);
- Representatives of non-profit organisations not older than 25 years old and participating in seminars, conferences or sporting, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations.
- Visa application forms are free of charge.
- We reserve the right to refuse torn money bills.