Other information and services: www.belgium.be


See https://dofi.ibz.be/sites/dvzoe/FR/Pages/home.aspx

If you do not have sufficient personal means of subsistence, or if you cannot present documents proving that you have sufficient means of subsistence to cover the costs of your trip, you can call on a guarantor and submit an undertaking of sponsorship.  Please note that even if the trip is paid for by a third party (guarantor, organization, ...), the traveler must present his/her personal income and means of subsistence (or of his/her spouse (+ marriage certificate) / parents (+ birth certificate) in the case of a dependent minor or student) in the DRC.

For information on the model of sponsorship used in Belgium, click here.